Deckhouse Platform presents to you the opportunity to create homogeneous Kubernetes clusters anywhere and handles comprehensive, automagical management for them. It supplies all the add-ons you need for auto-scaling, observability, security, and service mesh. Deckhouse is a certified Kubernetes.
Day 1 success
Community Edition &
Why do I need Deckhouse Platform?
- Focus on application development. Your infrastructure simply becomes a well-known, transparent API that can be comprehensively managed anywhere (any clouds, bare metal servers or hybrid).
- Build and update apps quickly. Benefit from a true CI/CD enabler.
- Deploy & test new features in unlimited fashion: create new environments whenever you want.
- Enjoy automated canary deployments and service mesh with Istio.
- Boost your observability with easy-to-use dashboards.
- Use custom metrics for out-of-the-box autoscaling.
- Forget about low-level Kubernetes machinery and focus on real DevOps and SRE, rather than the infrastructure itself.
- Run ready-to-use Kubernetes clusters in less than 10 minutes.
- Roll out completely identical clusters anywhere: bare metal servers, private clouds, or public clouds.
- Leverage integrated and ready-to-use HPA for your apps.
- Never miss important updates from upstream Kubernetes, certificate renewals, etc.
- Get out-of-the-box security features including single sign-on, support for external authentication providers, and role-based access control.
- Leverage the latest containerization technology to build cutting edge services and products.
- Accelerate time-to-market with properly rolled out & maintained Kubernetes.
- Boost team efficiency 300% by equipping them with the best OSS tools for Kubernetes.
- Save on infrastructure with automatic downscaling. Consume only what you need right now.
- Get a certified by CNCF platform based on upstream Kubernetes and an Open Source core with no vendor lock-in.
Success stories from our clients
A platform for customized nutrition plans.
G-Plans had previously used Kubernetes under kOps. Auto de-scaling was a must to control the costs of cloud infrastructure. Having been dragged down by unexpected downtimes, it demanded the increased stability that Kubernetes clusters could provide.
G-Plans has moved services to Kubernetes clusters created with the help of Deckhouse Platform, taking full advantage of our autoscaling module, and increasing its services’ stability by minimizing downtime to the desired SLA level (99.96).
Smart trading terminal and auto trading bots for cryptocurrency exchanges, designed to increase profits while reducing risk and minimizing losses for traders.
3Commas had deployed all of its microservices on VMs but it was held back by a lack of scalability and robustness in the event of rapid traffic influxes.
3Commas selected Deckhouse as the most convenient NoOps Kubernetes platform, harnessing the benefits of autoscaling to accommodate their constantly growing business.
Builds and operates ultra-low-cost networks for IoT devices.
Everynet had all of its microservices based on bare metal servers and was concerned about the stability of its website. It was willing to make the switch to Kubernetes.
Kubernetes clusters, deployed by Deckhouse and Flant expertise in high-load systems, enabled Everynet to construct a hyper fault-tolerant system. It has never again lost IoT data since making the change.
An all-in-one text messaging service.
All of SimpleTexting’s services were based on virtual machines and had to ensure that high loads could be supported without any hiccups.
SimpleTexting selected Deckhouse as the most convenient NoOps Kubernetes platform, in particular enjoying the advantages of autoscaling as traffic continues to spike.
Tripster had been deploying their clusters on bare metal. The main challenge was to control deployment, update it, and monitor performance.
Tripster onboarded Deckhouse Platform and saved itself the enormous amount of effort it had previously spent on managing bare metal clusters. Furthermore, it increased observability via ready-to-use alerting and dashboards.
Classifieds in the Central Asia region.
Lalafo had never used Kubernetes before, but they were having trouble handling high loads and were in search of a failover solution, so they decided to give it a shot.
The Deckhouse clusters in lalafo have ensured the functionality of the failover structure which utilizes the full power of Istio to organize a service mesh.
DIY retailer (home improvement and gardening).
The retailer had a bunch of Kubernetes clusters hosted in various data centers and clouds. The challenge was to find a cost-effective way to manage its infrastructure.
Leroy Merlin Russia has selected Deckhouse Platform as a tool to manage all their clusters in 4 different data centers and clouds (OpenStack, vSphere, Yandex.Cloud). Ever since it was put into implementation, the customer has benefitted from enormous observability and single-window control.