Deckhouse Platform allows you to create homogeneous Kubernetes clusters anywhere and fully manages them. It supplies all necessary addons to provide auto-scaling, observability, security, and service mesh.
Day 1 success
Community Edition &
Why do I need Deckhouse Platform?
- Focus on application development. Your infrastructure becomes just a well-known API that is transparent and fully managed everywhere (any clouds, bare metal servers or hybrid).
- Build and update apps quickly. Benefit from a true CI/CD enabler.
- Deploy & test new features with no limits: create new environments whenever you want.
- Enjoy automated canary deployments and service mesh with Istio.
- Boost your observability with easy to use dashboards.
- Use custom metrics for out-of-the-box autoscaling.
- Forget about low-level Kubernetes machinery and focus on real DevOps and SRE, but not infrastructure itself.
- Run ready-to-use Kubernetes clusters in less than 10 minutes.
- Roll out fully identical clusters anywhere: bare metal servers, private or public clouds.
- Leverage integrated and ready-to-use HPA for your apps.
- Never miss important updates from upstream Kubernetes, certificate renewals, etc.
- Get out-of-the-box security features including single sign-on, support for external authentication providers, and role-based access control.
- Leverage the latest containerisation technology to build cutting edge services and products.
- Shorten time-to-market with the properly rolled out & maintained Kubernetes.
- Boost teams efficiency by 300% equipping them with the best OSS tools for Kubernetes.
- Save on infrastructure with automatic downscaling. Consume only what is needed at the moment.
- Get a platform based on upstream Kubernetes and Open Source core avoiding a vendor lock-in.
Success stories from our clients
Individual nutrition plans platform.
Used Kubernetes under kOps before. Auto de-scaling was mandatory to control the costs of cloud infrastructure. Demanded increased stability of the Kubernetes clusters due to previous unexpected downtimes.
G-Plans has moved services to Kubernetes clusters created with the Deckhouse platform, enjoying our autoscaling module, and increased the services’ stability by reducing the downtime to desired SLA level (99,96%).
Smart trading terminal and auto trading bots for cryptocurrency exchanges, designed to increase profits while reducing risk and minimizing loss for traders.
3Commas deployed all microservices on VMs, lacking scalability and robustness under fast-growing traffic.
3Commas selected Deckhouse as the most convenient NoOps Kubernetes platform benefiting from autoscaling for a constantly growing business.
Builds and operates ultra-low-cost networks for IoT devices.
Everynet had all microservices on bare metal servers with concerns for the site reliability. Willing to move to Kubernetes.
Everynet constructed a hyper fault-tolerant system using Kubernetes clusters deployed by Deckhouse and Flant expertise in high-load systems. No IoT data has been lost since then.
All-in-one text messaging service.
SimpleTexting had all microservices on virtual machines, and had a requirement to support high-loads.
SimpleTexting selected Deckhouse as the most convenient NoOps Kubernetes platform benefiting from autoscaling for constantly growing incoming traffic.
Tripster had their clusters deployed on bare metal, the main challenge was to control the deployment, update it and monitor the performance.
Tripster onboarded Deckhouse platform and saved enormous efforts on managing bare metal clusters and increased observability via ready-to-use alerting and dashboards.
Classifieds in Central Asia region.
Lalafo didn’t use Kubernetes before; they decided to start, mainly due to high loads and the need for a failover solution.
Clusters deployed by Deckhouse in lalafo ensure failover structure which takes advantage of Istio to organize a service mesh.
DIY-retailer (home improvement and gardening).
The retailer had a bunch of Kubernetes clusters hosted in various data centers and clouds. The challenge was to manage this infrastructure cost-effectively.
Leroy Merlin Russia has selected Deckhouse platform as a tool to manage all their clusters in 4 different data centers and clouds (OpenStack, vSphere, Yandex.Cloud). After the implementation, the customer is benefiting from enormous observability and single-window control.