While Deckhouse Platform has a vast history of being used internally in Flant and is ready for production, it is still experiencing the final touches of becoming available as an end-user product.
That’s why you might experience some issues for now, including the following:
- The split of Platform into CE & EE editions is an undergoing process. The experimental modules (which are not recommended for general use yet) are also being decoupled.
- Both official editions, CE and EE (without experimental modules), will become available not later than June 15th, 2021.
- At the moment, you can install only the EE edition of Deckhouse Platform that includes experimental modules.
- When your demo access is expired, you will be able to switch your installation to CE (relevant guidelines will follow) or purchase EE.
- The code of the Platform is not available in its GitHub repository yet. It will be published not later than June 15th, 2021.
Any feedback is warmly welcomed via Telegram!