Deckhouse Platform in Google Cloud
The minimal preset will be used during the installation:
- The cluster consists of one master node and one worker node.
- Kubernetes Control Plane and Deckhouse controller run on the master node.
- Deckhouse deploys non-system components (Ingress Controller, Prometheus, cert-manager, etc.) on the worker node.
- Your applications should run on the worker node.
Layout is the way how resources are located and communicate in the cloud. There are several pre-defined layouts, which you can learn more about in the documentation.
WithoutNAT layout will be used during the installation.
- A dedicated VPC is created for the cluster. All cluster nodes have public IP addresses.
- Peering can be configured between the cluster VPC and other VPCs.
The presentation contains an overview of the actions required to install Deckhouse.
Personal computer. The computer from which the installation will be performed. It is only needed to run the Deckhouse installer and will not be part of the cluster.
- OS: Windows 10+, macOS 10.15+, Linux (e.g. Ubuntu 18.04+, Fedora 35+);
- HTTPS access to the
registry.deckhouse.iocontainer image registry;
- access to the API of the cloud provider, an account with rights to create resources, and a configured gcloud utility;
Cloud Provider Resources.
- 8 CPU cores
- 16 GB of RAM
- 100 GB of disk space