Day 1 success
Community Edition &
Why do I need Deckhouse Platform?
- Focus on application development. Your infrastructure simply becomes a well-known, transparent API that can be comprehensively managed anywhere (any clouds, bare metal servers or hybrid).
- Build and update apps quickly. Benefit from a true CI/CD enabler.
- Deploy & test new features in unlimited fashion: create new environments whenever you want.
- Enjoy automated canary deployments and service mesh with Istio.
- Boost your observability with easy-to-use dashboards.
- Use custom metrics for out-of-the-box autoscaling.
- Forget about low-level Kubernetes machinery and focus on real DevOps and SRE, rather than the infrastructure itself.
- Run ready-to-use Kubernetes clusters in less than 10 minutes.
- Roll out completely identical clusters anywhere: bare metal servers, private clouds, or public clouds.
- Leverage integrated and ready-to-use HPA for your apps.
- Never miss important updates from upstream Kubernetes, certificate renewals, etc.
- Get out-of-the-box security features including single sign-on, support for external authentication providers, and role-based access control.
- Leverage the latest containerization technology to build cutting edge services and products.
- Accelerate time-to-market with properly rolled out & maintained Kubernetes.
- Boost team efficiency 300% by equipping them with the best OSS tools for Kubernetes.
- Save on infrastructure with automatic downscaling. Consume only what you need right now.
- Get a certified by CNCF platform based on upstream Kubernetes and an Open Source core with no vendor lock-in.