Welcome to the home page of the Deckhouse Kubernetes cluster management platform documentation! We recommend starting with the Getting started guide for those who haven’t yet tried the platform. It provides step-by-step instructions for deploying the platform to any infrastructure.
Here are some tips on how to find what you need:
- Note that the documentation is version-specific and may differ from version to version. You can select the Deckhouse version in the drop-down list at the top right of the page.
- If you know what you're looking for exactly, use the search box at the top of the page.
- Check this list if you are looking for information on a particular module.
- The menu on the left is for searching by scope. Try to guess which section might contain what you are looking for.
If in doubt, here is a brief description of the sections...
- Deckhouse — global settings and general information about the platform.
- Kubernetes cluster — all things related to control-plane, integration with cloud providers, node management, network management, etc.
- Accessing cluster — tools for accessing (openvpn) and managing the cluster (dashboard).
- Network Load Balancing — Nginx Ingress and Istio features.
- Monitoring — Prometheus/Grafana, custom monitoring capabilities, and logs collecting.
- Autoscaling & Managing resources — all things related to Pod management and scaling.
- Security — authentication, authorization and certificate management.
- Storage — integration with Ceph, working with a local storage on nodes, organizing Linstor based storage.
- Little things — time synchronization, automatic copying of secrets by namespaces, and other amenities.
- Bare Metal Support — modules for comfortable work with a cluster on bare metal servers.
Can’t find what you were looking for? Don’t give up. Visit our Telegram channel for help! There you will definitely find an answer to your problem.
Users of the Enterprise Edition of the platform can email us — we’ll be sure to help.
Want to make Deckhouse better? Create an issue, discuss your idea with us, or even suggest a solution!