This module monitors the state of the cluster and displays the status page with the availability level (SLA).
- agent — this program periodically performs probes and feeds their results to the aggregator. It runs on master nodes;
- upmeter — aggregates the results and implement the API server to retrieve them. Upmeter can link the history of probe results to the Downtime custom resource (where incidents are manually described);
- status — shows the current availability level over the previous 10 minutes (this one requires authorization by default, but you can disable it);
- web-ui — displays the availability levels based on probes in time (requires authorization);
- smoke-mini — continuous smoke testing using a StatefulSet that looks like a real application.